Special Update concerning the Beverly J. Bush Scholarship for September 2020
Undergraduate College Student:
• Must be a member of the church of Christ
• No G.P.A requirement for 2020
• Recipient must be enrolled full/part- time in an institution of higher learning at the time the scholarship is given; proof of current enrollment must be provided prior to monetary disbursement
• For 2020, previous Beverly J. Bush Scholarship recipients are not eligible to apply.
All applicants must meet the criteria above and do the following:
• Please submit a 500-word essay concerning “Why should Rejoice in such a time as this!”.
• At the bottom of the essay, please include your contact information, congregation, and institution enrolled.
Submissions to be sent to – Mikita Bush, , 419-450-2390
DEADLINE: September 17, 2020
The Beverly J. Bush Educational Scholarship is given in honor of our dear sister Beverly J. Bush, who was a faithful member at the Glass City Church of Christ in Toledo, OH, and was committed to educational success, in both the church and academia. This award is given to individuals who most exemplify the strength, courage and willingness necessary to excel in higher education.
The Midwest Women’s Conference of the churches of Christ scholarship committee is offering two $500 scholarships. The guidelines for 2020 are as follows: